Sea Cargo (International)
The term Sea Cargo stands for freighting service of goods via sea and is commonly used interchangeably with the term Ocean Freight. The service usually takes a moderate amount of time, but is generally the most economical form of international freight.
What Meng & Lam Does For You?
With a long history, as well as ample experience in providing freight via Sea Cargo, our customers will be receiving services as follow:
- timely and practical arrangement for overseas supplies of customers to be deposited with us
- provision of economical and secure temporary storage while consolidation process is on going
- subsequent expedient loading of goods upon completion of consolidation process (Refer to Stuffing)
- detailed preparation of packing lists and invoices for the purpose of license applications in Singapore
- Swift clearance from PSA and subsequent transportation of the container to our warehouse (For consolidated freight) or at a location designated by our customer (For full load container belonging to a single customer or Loose cargo)
How Meng & Lam Does It Better?
Striving to better ourselves and provide a truly world class standard of Sea Cargo service, we went the extra mile to provide the following value-added services:
- implementing and maintaining a real time communications system with all overseas representatives of Meng & Lam to relay critical up-to-date information to our customers accurately
- Utilizing only administrative staff with fluency and in-depth understanding of the predominant language of communication for each country to ensure error free correspondence with all overseas representatives of Meng & Lam
- maintaining a system of independent cross checks on all permit applications process to ensure timely approval of the respective permits resulting in streamlined logistic process